Should I buy a used fireplace or stove?February 9, 2016
Thinking beyond the living room: Fireplace DesignFebruary 23, 2016
Serve up with a side of fresh vegetables and you will have an easy to prepared home cooked meal.
Apple Butter BBQ Turkey Meat Loaf
This healthier alternative to the traditional meat loaf, packs lots of flavor but with limited carbs. Just another way to use tasty Tevis Home Apple Butter BBQ!
- Half a red onion, chopped
- Half a red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs steak seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tevis Home Apple Butter BBQ
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add the onion and saute until translucent but not brown. Add the bell pepper and garlic, and saute until the pepper is soft. Let cool.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the ground turkey and sauteed veggies, and combine thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf on a lightly oiled slotted broiler pan. Pour some of the BBQ into a small bowl (to avoid cross-contamination) and brush a thick coat onto the loaf.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then brush with another coat of sauce, and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with a third coat of sauce, and let sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. Serve, with extra sauce on the side.
Tevis Home http://tevishome.com/