“Historic Snowstorm” moves through MarylandJanuary 26, 2016
Should I buy a used fireplace or stove?February 9, 2016
This tasty treat will satisfy the most sophisticated sweet tooth!
Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
Decadent and rich chocolate brownies, with just a hint of cherry. Break out the ice cream or a huge glass of milk!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Tevis Home Cherry Preserves
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine cherry preserves, 1/3 cup water, and butter in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add preserves mixture to flour mixture; stir well. Add egg and egg white; stir until smooth. Stir in semisweet chocolate chips. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool in pan on wire rack. Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired.
Tevis Home http://tevishome.com/