Pumpkin Butter CheesecakeOctober 19, 2016
Why is an Annual Gas Fireplace Inspection Needed?October 27, 2016
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Triple Crown Sauce
Jerk seasoning brings the heat in this pork tenderloin recipe while the sweet blackberry sauce keeps the flavor from getting too over the top.
- 2 (3/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Tevis Home Triple Crown preserves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rum or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1. Preheat grill to 350°. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Brush tenderloins with oil, and rub with seasoning and salt.
- 2. Grill tenderloins, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, whisk together preserves and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, and cook over low heat, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 4. Cut pork diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter; drizzle with warm sauce.
Tevis Home http://tevishome.com/