Steak Quesadillas with Red Apple SalsaJanuary 20, 2016
“Historic Snowstorm” moves through MarylandJanuary 26, 2016
This dip is quick, easy and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Heat and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Hot Crab Salsa Dip
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 Jar of Tevis Home Crab Salsa
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay
- Tortilla Chips or Crackers for dipping
- Heat the cream cheese, spinach and salsa in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the cheese is melted, stirring often. Stir in 1 Tablespoon of Old Bay, or more to taste. Serve with the crackers for dipping.
Tevis Home http://tevishome.com/