Cuban Grilled SalmonJuly 11, 2017
Spice up your hot dog game with this cool Mexican twist.
- 8 Small flour tortillas
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Monterey Jack
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 c. nacho cheese, plus more for dipping
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sour cream, for drizzling (optional)
- Top a tortilla with cheddar, Monterey Jack, jalapeño, green onion, and chili powder. Top with another tortilla.
- Spread the top tortilla with some nacho sauce and set a hot dog at one end. Roll up the tortilla around the hot dog. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the Quesa Dogs to a well oiled grill and cook until golden and crispy all over, about 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with sour cream if desired. Serve warm with more nacho sauce for dipping.
Tevis Home http://tevishome.com/