Hearth Health Matters!December 29, 2015
Gas logs or fireplace insert, what’s best?January 12, 2016
Have you tried our Tevis Home Apple Butter BBQ yet? If not it’s a must have. These sliders are a great way to use a jar. You can also slather on chicken or ribs and grill for a sweet rendition of BBQ.
Apple Butter BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 1 large granny smith apple, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 large bone-in chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 12 small slider sized buns
- Mix ingredients together and serve on top of sandwiches.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Drizzle each breast with olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 45 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly and pull chicken from the breast.
- Mix shredded chicken with warm apple butter bbq sauce and stir to combine.
- Place chicken on a small slider bun and top with slaw.
- To make this recipe even more quick and easy, use rotisserie chicken!
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/