In Our Home Store:
- Per Governor Hogan’s executive order, beginning Saturday, April 18, 2020 you will be required to wear a protective face covering while inside Tevis Home.
- Once inside you will see our employees abiding by this ruling and wearing protective face masks.
- Our floor will be marked with blue tape to guide you for social distancing, which protects you and the people around you.
- We will be using disinfectant continuously on frequent touch areas for our customer’s safety, such as door knobs, payment areas, etc.
- We may limit the number of customer’s in the store at one time.
Fireplace Technician Guidelines:
- When you make an appointment, you will be asked several questions to ensure you or any family members are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Our technicians will be wearing a mask, gloves and booties prior to entering your home.
- Tools will be wiped with disinfectant and they will use hand sanitizer prior to entering to perform your job.
- Social distancing is advised between you and the tech.
- Technicians will not be asking for signatures or collecting money at the time of the appointment. They will leave a copy of the work card for your records. You will be called to take payment over the phone by our customer service.