Mustard and Rosemary Grilled Chicken ThighsJuly 30, 2015
Convert Your Wood Burning Fireplace to GasSeptember 8, 2015
From our very own Joe Bovino, this crowd pleaser and fast family favorite is sure to satisfy even your pickiest eater. This classic italian dish scores extra points for saving well as left-overs–if there are any!
Joey B’s Classic Italian Spinach Bread
- 1lb Pizza Dough
- 1lb Loose Italian Sausage
- 3-4 Potatoes, Peeled & Cubed
- 1lb Fresh Spinach
- Parmesan Cheese (grated, as much as you like)
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- Roll out dough to about a 14” size.
- Brown sausage in small skillet over direct heat.
- Boil potatoes in pot on side burner (grate in lowest position). Remove potatoes from pot.
- Mix spinach, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper together and place onto dough.
- Add potatoes and sausage, then sprinkle parmesan over the top.
- Fold over dough in half, pressing the edges together with a fork, then fold the edge back over about 2” so that it is closed like a calzone.
- Bake at 375* until brown (about 15-20 minutes). Lightly beat egg and apply to top of bread when brown and continue heating for no more than an additional minute.
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/