Thinking beyond the living room: Fireplace DesignFebruary 23, 2016
Renovating is Easy with a Propane Direct Vent Wall FurnaceMarch 8, 2016
This versatile sauce adds a sweet element to juicy pork chops.
Pork Chops with Cherry Preserves
Looking for something sweet to add to your pork chops or chicken? This sauce made with Tevis Home Cherry Preserves will more then satisfy.
- Olive Oil
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 cup Tevis Home Cherry Preserves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with olive oil. Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Add preserves, vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper to pan. Cook 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Serve with pork. Garnish with chopped chives, if desired.
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/