Grilling SafetyJuly 30, 2015
Joey B’s Classic Italian Spinach BreadAugust 14, 2015
When the weather heats up, nothing beats this hearty but fun grilled chicken dish! Try this recipe using our new Tevis Home Mustard available in our Tevis Home store! See it here in or grill sauces catalog.
Mustard and Rosemary Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 12 chicken thighs
- 1-2 lb. asparagus
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Ground pepper
- Measure mustard into medium bowl. Gradually whisk in lemon juice, then oil. Whisk toughly until smooth.
- Add garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- Pour into large non-aluminum pan. Add chicken and asparagus and turn to coat. Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill (medium heat).
- Drain chicken and asparagus, discarding marinade. Grill chicken until golden brown and caramelized, turning occasionally.
- Add asparagus towards the end of cooking time and cook to desired doneness. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/