Extend Your Entertaining with a Patio HeaterMay 31, 2016
Pumpkin Butter CheesecakeOctober 19, 2016
Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you should put away the grill. This simple sweet treat is a perfect way to use your grill this season.
Grilled Cinnamon Apple Slices
Crunchy, crispy, juicy and sweet. What could go wrong?
- 3 honeycrisp apples, cut into 3/4 inch circle slices
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Brush both sides of apple slices with melted butter.
- Grill apples indirectly for approximately 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and immediately sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/