Grilled Chipotle ShrimpMay 3, 2017
Cuban Grilled SalmonJuly 11, 2017
- 6 glazed doughnuts
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 pint ice cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Toppings like fudge sauce, whipped cream
- Turn a gas grill to medium heat, lower the cover, and preheat for 5-10 minutes, until hot.
- Slice the doughnuts in half, and spread the cut side of each doughnut with a thin layer of butter.
- Grill the doughnuts, cut side down first, for about 60 seconds per side. Watch closely since the sugar can go from nicely caramelized to burnt in no time.
- Once toasted on both sides, remove the doughnuts from the grill and let them cool until they’re warm but not hot. Top the warm doughnuts with a scoop of ice cream, fresh berries, and any other toppings you’d like. Serve immediately.
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/