Apple Preserve Oatmeal Cookie BarsJanuary 13, 2016
Hot Crab Salsa DipJanuary 26, 2016
Believe it or not there are others ways to enjoy Tevis Home Red Apple Salsa other then eating the entire jar in one sitting. If you plan on indulging in these delicious Steak Quesadillas we suggest not opening the jar before your meal!
Steak Quesadillas with Red Apple Salsa
- 1 (1-pound) skirt steak
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups Tevis Home Red Apple Salsa
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/marcela-valladolid/steak-quesadillas-with-roasted-tomatillo-and-apple-salsa-recipe.html?oc=linkback
- Place the steak in a glass dish. Sprinkle the steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour to tenderize, turning the steak occasionally.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the steak and saute to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for rare. Transfer the steak to a cutting board. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice thinly across the grain.
- Place 4 tortillas in the skillet with the pan juices and heat over medium-high heat, working in batches if necessary. Place 1/2 cup cheese on top of each one and top with 4 ounces sliced meat. Place the remaining 4 tortillas on the top. Cook until the cheese start to melt, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until golden and the cheese is melted, another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the quesadillas from the skillet. Peel open the quesadilla and spoon about 1/2 cup Tevis Home Red Apple salsa on top. Close the quesadilla and slice into quarters.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole or other toppings of choice.
Tevis Home https://tevishome.com/